Monday, November 2, 2009

"Fearless" Daily Devotional

This Daily Devotional is from Max Lucado's book, Fearless. This devotional is also posted under the Fearless book discussion.

Read John 16:33:

NIV: "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Amplified Bible: I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]


What promise does Jesus give here about living in this world?

What does Jesus offer his followers and on what is this offer based?

No comments: