Sunday, March 29, 2009

Review Guidelines

I'M INTERESTED IN
For this blog, I'm interested in reviewing Christian non-fiction books focused on God and the Bible (rather than on ourselves). These can be spiritual growth, theology, Bible study, Bibles, Bible times and culture, or similar type of books. I'm also interested in reviewing DVDs that focus on helping the viewer to better understand the Bible. Please e-mail me (GenreReviewsDTDP (at) gmail (dot) com) with a description of the book or DVD, etc.

Please note, I'm under no obligation to review the book or DVD even if you send it. I'm also under no obligation to give the book or DVD a good review. However, so far I've reviewed every book or DVD that I've requested.

I post my reviews here, on Amazon, on Goodreads (for books), and on Christianbook.com. I also Twitter about the books as I read them and about my reviews.



I'M NOT INTERESTED IN
This blog is mainly for reviewing Christian non-fiction books, so please go to my Genre Reviews blog if you wish to have your novel reviewed or to my Different Times, Different Place book blog if you want your non-Christian non-fiction book reviewed.


WHAT HAPPENS TO THE REVIEW COPIES
When I'm done reading a review copy sent to me by a publisher, author, or publicist, I either give it away through my blog or donate it to my local jail or an Arkansas state prison or recycle it.

No comments: