Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Comment about BookLook

A few months ago, BookLook--a book blogger site for requesting books--sent me a survey asking how they were doing. At that time, I said their site was one of the easiest book blogger sites I used and, on the rare occasion I needed help, their e-mail help promptly and helpfully responded. After that, I requested a book on April 5...which was never sent, so I can't turn in a review. I've contacted their e-mail help 4 times now, and only received an automated response saying that my request for help has been received. No one has responded and no action has been taken to fix this problem. The only way to free up my account to request another book is to turn in a review, so...hey, this is my review! Sorry to all my readers that you got this as well.

No comments: