Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BBAW Wednesday Treasure

BBAW

For Book Blogger Appreciation Week, today's theme is "...share with us a book or genre you tried due to the influence of another blogger. What made you cave in to try something new and what was the experience like?"

book coverA book I hadn't even heard of until I heard about it from another blogger is Big Truths for Young Hearts by Bruce A. Ware.

I initially almost skipped over the post since I personally don't have any children and I don't have any young children in my influence. But I think teaching theology to kids is important, so I read the blogger's rave review. I started thinking I could at least help get the word around if I read and reviewed it...and, hey, maybe even adult Christians who would otherwise avoid such books would think "kid-level" theology sounded do-able. So I bought it, read it, and loved it.

I encourage other people to check out this excellent book!

No comments: